EM Tunic Eagles
In this section you will find our range of WW2 German Army Tunic Eagles as worn by Heer soldiers of the Wehrmacht.
In World War 2, German soldiers wore the tunic eagles on the right breast above the pocket. There were many types of breast eagles are listed, on different colour backgrounds, depending on the period, unit and field of combat.
- Army Tunic Eagle Field Grey£3.95In stock
- Army Tunic Eagle Dark Green£3.95In stock
- Army Panzer Eagle Black£3.95In stock
- Army Afrika Korps Eagle£3.95In stock
- Early War EM Heer Tunic Eagle - Dark Green Backing£4.95In stock
- Early War EM Heer Panzer Tunic Eagle£4.95In stock
- Army Afrika Korps Bevo Tunic Eagle£4.95In stock
- Army Panzer Bevo Tunic Eagle£4.95In stock
- Army Panzer Tunic Eagle£4.95Out of stock
- Army Bevo Tunic Eagle - Dark Green£4.95Out of stock
- Army Bevo Tunic Eagle - Field Grey£4.95Out of stock